By JC & Snow
- Unless your heart is in it, don’t do it.
- Live your best life now.
- Do not let fear control you. Live.
- No amount of stuff can fill a hole in your heart.
- Experiences create loving memories. Not stuff.
- If it takes 40+ boxes to pack a room that contains your stuff, you have a problem. It will be okay. Jesus will help you.
- All humans make mistakes. If you take a wrong turn, admit your mistake, fix it, and get back on Jesus’s course.
- Be careful as to who and what you give your energy.
- Accept help from people. Even ask for it. This is one way Jesus sends you gifts.
- Never be so busy that you don’t notice the gifts Jesus provides you every day.
- Comfortable silence is better than a blaring TV.
- No more soda for you. Ever.
- Stand in nature and breathe deeply.
- Look for signs of Him, for He is everywhere.
- If you don’t love someone, then don’t marry her or him. Even if you think this person is the only one who will ever love you. Maybe especially then.
- If you don’t want to be with someone more than you want to be alone, then don’t marry her or him.
- Never give up who you really are for another person. Be true to yourself.
- If you want to go on a mission trip to feed hungry children, and someone has a problem with that, you need to seriously take a look at why that person is in your life.
- If someone is jealous of time you are spending with your ill mom, that is not a good sign.
- If someone doesn’t like scripture quotes, that is not a good sign.
- You can give someone a Bible. Even two of them. But you can’t make her or him read it.
- Never become so dependent on someone that you can’t drive yourself wherever you need to go and do what you need to do.
- Sex should not be the driver for your relationship.
- Your true love doesn’t walk away from you when you are obviously in need. She or he holds you until you are okay.
- If your significant other has more than two TVs, run.
- If your significant other spends more time on Amazon than with you, run. Incidentally, if this same person removes you from her or his Amazon Prime account, you know it’s over. Celebrate.
- If the Amazon delivery driver knows how to get your place without directions, you might have a problem.
- If your significant other won’t pray with you, despite you asking, flee.
- If your significant other rushes to get the mail first each day, she or he may be hiding something.
- If you have shared with your significant other how you receive love, and she or he doesn’t care, flee.
- Don’t engage with people who play games with your emotions – silent treatment, cold shoulder, etc. Instead, play with those who bring you joy (or pain, if that’s your thing as a consensual act within a marriage).
- If you are disappointed when someone comes home after being away, this is not your true love.
- If you are excited to leave someone, this is not your true love.
- If you hold someone for 15 minutes with no words needed after being apart, she or he is your true love.
- If you are filled with joy just to stand next to someone, then that is where you should spend your time.
- If someone in your life takes time to analyze your anxiety and comes up with methods to overcome it, this person deeply loves you. Cherish her or him.
- If you secretly love someone, tell her or him. Don’t just imply you love her. Tell her. If she is worth your love, she will at minimum be flattered, and she may surprise you with her own words.
- If you have never laid on the beach, lay on it with your true love.
- Kiss your true love as if it is the last time, every time.
- Never leave things unspoken or unresolved. Always make sure you say “I love you” to those you do.
- Yes, love being with people, but be able to function even if you miss them.
- Always be involved in your finances. Don’t give this up to anyone else. Know what is going on with God’s money.
- Never have a credit card balance. Ever. If you already have them, stop charging, and start paying them down.
- Where your money goes is where your heart is.
- If you have Amazon, drop Prime. Pay for your shipping. You will buy less.
- Run your credit report.
- If you are checking to see if you have enough room on your credit card to afford an item, you can’t afford it.
- Never let someone else use your credit cards.
- Better yet, have no credit cards at all.
- If the pastor is inspired by Jesus, no one cares if the choir is out of tune.
- If the pastor doesn’t say “turn in your Bible to ….” so that you can read along and understand for yourself, then run.
- Spend in depth time with Jesus alone.
- Create a personal relationship with Jesus. Read and pray daily.
- Kneel and pray with your true love. Every day.
- “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything” (Philippians 4:6).
- Say what you mean. “Let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes’ and your ‘No’ be ‘No'” (Matthew 5:37).
- “God is love” (1 John 4:16). If you don’t have God, you don’t have love.
- Listen to your gut. It is often God’s voice.
- There is power in prayer.
- Listen to His whispers. “There was a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire there was the sound of a gentle whisper” (1 Kings 19:12).
- The best place to break a fast is at McDonald’s with your true love. Actually, where doesn’t really matter. Just be with your true love.
Thank you for reading. May God bless you as He has blessed us.
#6 depends on the size of the boxes. An totally agree with #51.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for commenting. Re #6, you are right. Let’s go with 16 inches long x 12 inches wide x 12 inches deep as our “standard” for the 40.
I have prayed that He bless you. Thanks again!
LikeLiked by 1 person